Complaint Review: Almighty Cleanse

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Killeen Texas
Almighty Cleanse
almightycleanse.com Beverly, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Almighty Cleanse I have been trying for over a month to get a refund, Im on hold constantly, website doesn't work I can't get my refund! this product did not work for me! Beverly Massachusetts

I have been trying for over a month now to return the Almighty Cleanse and the Sea Vegg diet product. I have been on hold for hours at a time with no customer service representative to ever come on the line. The website for thier customer service line doesn't work. I don't know what to do! I spent a lot of money on this product and it doesn't work and makes me feel horrible. I just want my money back and for someone to get on the phone with me instead of me having to listen to some man tell me how great his products are over and over again. I would like to report this company to the Better Business Buerro. Please someone help me give this company what it deserves!

Jennifer
Killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Almighty-Cleanse/Beverly-Massachusetts-01915/Almighty-Cleanse-I-have-been-trying-for-over-a-month-to-get-a-refund-Im-on-hold-constantl-341819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Almighty Cleanse