Complaint Review: Almighty Peaks Painting.Darrick Holmes

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: GAGE — BURLINGTON Vermont
Almighty Peaks Painting.Darrick Holmes
824 W.Lakeshore Drive colchester, Vermont United States of America

Almighty Peaks Painting.Darrick Holmes The worst Painting Company Ever colchester, Vermont

I was an employee for Almighty Peaks painting.I take pride in the work I do. But believe me when I say that Almighty Peaks Painting does not.The things I seen going on in this so called painting company were truely unbelievable.Darrick Holmes is a two time convicted cocaine dealer. the poeple is has working for him are not the kind of people you want to be around,or working on your house. i have took the time to make this report to save you the headace of dealing with them.

believe me  take the time to find someone else to do the work you are looking to have done.because one way or another this company will rip-you-off.I worked there for a short time and wish i hadn't.I am ashamed of myself for working at Almighty Peaks Painting. maybe this will make some ammends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Almighty-Peaks-PaintingDarrick-Holmes/colchester-Vermont-05446/Almighty-Peaks-PaintingDarrick-Holmes-The-worst-Painting-Company-Ever-colchester-Vermon-1043389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Almighty Peaks Painting.Darrick Holmes