Complaint Review: AloeCure

• Reported By: Tom — Sun City West Arizona
AloeCure
, Select State/Province USA

AloeCure misleading offer Portland Maine

Following a newspaper abvertisement I requested their product trial.  I've used the product as instructed and it has had no effecton me.  I called their Customer Service number and was told they do not offer "return postage" and that it would be costly to return liquid.  What they offered was a 25% credit on my credit card.  Consumers beware when spending this much money ($179).  Now I'm concerned they will continue to charge my credit card and will have to contact my credit card company and deny any further transactions with this company.  This is Deceptive, you can only return at your own expense!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AloeCure/Select-StateProvince/AloeCure-misleading-offer-Portland-Maine-1109465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AloeCure