Complaint Review: Alon Mitchell

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Anne — San Leandro California United States of America
Alon Mitchell
2933 Linden St. Oakland, California United States of America

Alon Mitchell Photographer/Videographer Rip me off for $1000.00 for Comcast Spotlight commercial airtime Oakland, California

Alon Mitchell was referred to me by an business associate. She told me that he provided really good rates for commercial airtime with Comcast Spotlight her in the San Francisco Bay Area. I arrange to meet with Alon to go over his rates and my needs as a small business owner. I explain to him in detail my urgency on advertising my business to keep it a float in these hard economical times.

This man was trying to convince me to give him $2000.00 for two months advertising, I refused to do so but agreed to give him $1000.00 for 1 month advertising in Oct 2012.

Two weeks later, I was contacted by Comcast Spotlight that the credit card used for my commercial was declined in the amount of $250.00 for one week advertising. I was confused because Alon was paid in cash ($1,000.00) via PayPal. After countless on emails and phone calls to Alon, I was able to receive one more week advertising in Dec 2012.

The money spent was a complete bust as advertising needs to be consistent. This man has stole $1000.00 from me with never an intent to provide promise service. Now I'm out of $1000 and a bill form Comcast Spotlight of $402.00 for declined credit card payments. Alon claims he films, rent Party Buses and works for FEMA when needed. This man is a thief and should never be hired for a job especially with our government nor services for his so-called cheap Comcast Spotlight advertising for small businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alon-Mitchell/Oakland-California-94608/Alon-Mitchell-PhotographerVideographer-Rip-me-off-for-100000-for-Comcast-Spotlight-com-1005144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alon Mitchell