Complaint Review: Alonso D.Chavez Levano

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — Calgary Alberta Canada
Alonso D.Chavez Levano
Av. La Mar No.2061 Internet United States of America

Alonso D.Chavez Levano Delfo Alonso Chavez Levano Payment send for electronics and never delivered the equipment , Pueblo Libre, Lima-21 , Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Finally Returned

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Always wanted to solve this unpleasant issue but failed by Ken intransigence

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: always I want to end this unpleasant issue, but failed by Ken's intransigence

June 13.2011
Delfo Alonso Chavez Levano  of Av. La Mar No.2061, Pueblo Libre,
Lima-21,Peru
Tel. 511-561-1614, Movil: 511-995157991.

sold me a DBX 165 Compressor Limiter for the agreed price of $325.00 US

He stated "
For payment I prefer Western Union or Money Gram, the wire transfer is ok but is expensive, this time I dont have Paypal, here in my country Peru the Paypal is only for  buy; as soon as the payment is completed I will send the DBX well packed to your address, what about the Ampex am10 MXR?,
thanks again and best regards.
Alonso.

Payment was send via Western Union at a cost of $28.00
Alonso has never shipped the equipment after numerous requested and on September 6 2011 wrote:

I will refund to your Paypal account  US$353.00   $325.00 plus $28.00 ( the Western Union transfer cost)  no more, any more money is only one way to doing illegal easy money from you, no more insults, threats from you and the arrogance in the deals isnt tolerate.Alonso.

January 4th/2012 and still I have never received any payment.

Alonso occassionally sells high-fi stereo equipment on various websites, do not have any business transactions with the crook. He is not to be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alonso-DChavez-Levano/internet/Alonso-DChavez-Levano-Delfo-Alonso-Chavez-Levano-Payment-send-for-electronics-and-never-992151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alonso D.Chavez Levano

Refund Finally Returned

AUTHOR: Postman56 - (Canada)

Delfo Alonso Chavez Levano has finally made a full refund of $325.00 plus $28.00 for the Western Union fees,to my original payment for the recording equipment a year 7 months later.
Mr. Levanao admitted he had given the equipment to his brother to use  in his rock group he is musician in, this obviously was part of the reason he never wanted to ship it to me.
I appreciate that he finally made restitution, but it doesn't negate the fact that he had my money for almost two years!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Always wanted to solve this unpleasant issue but failed by Ken intransigence

Hello Mr. Ben Smith :

This was my respond in the last mail with this person to a request  of Ken Gold:

I simple want to return his Money ($315.00 + $25.00) and do not make more bussiness with him because is an spoiled and insolent person, at first my dealing with him was always kind and respectful for my side, even we made good deals for more $3.5K, all ok, included we talk about out common hobby,  we exchanged photos and information about our private collection, all nice and ok, then he talk me that want to made a gift to his friend and ask me to buy an DBX unit, subject matter of this, at first I not accepted but then we deal for the unit, Ken paid me and I tell him that in few days will be shipping because for my job I was in traveling these days, then one day he call to my home and undertook with insults and threat with my family who answered the phone, I was very ungry for that unacceptable attitude, and is the only reason that I want back his money and no more deals, when I contact with him he had been transformed,  really is an remorse and recalcitrant person, he dont know the word "sorry I was wrong".

I ask him 3 times for his Paypal for the just refund  $350.00 but he continue with this ungrateful thread.

If agree send me a payment Paypal request, I will give my Paypal account then,

Regards.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hello Mr. Ben Smith :

If agree send me a payment Paypal request, I will give my Paypal account then.

Regards.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hello Mr. Ben Smith :

I simple want to return his Money ($315.00 + $25.00) and do not make more bussiness with him because is an spoiled and insolent person, at first my dealing with him was always kind and respectful for my side, even we made good deal for more $3.5K, all ok, included we talk about out common hobby,  we exchanged photos and information about our private collection, all nice and ok, then he talk me that want to made a gift to his friend and ask me to buy an DBX, at first I not accepted but then we deal for the unit, Ken paid me and I tell him that in few days will be shipping because for my job I was in traveling these days, then one day he call to my home and undertook with insults and threat with my family who answered the phone, I was very ungry for that unacceptable attitude, and is the only reason that I want back his money and no more deals, when I contact with him he had been transformed,  really is an remorse and recalcitrant person, he dont know the word sorry I was wrong.

Only will send me a payment Paypal request, if agree I will give my Paypal account,

Regards,