Complaint Review: Alore skin care

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Choirlady1 — Paisley Other
Alore skin care
3000 boul de Laurentides suite 12-200 Internet Canada

Alore skin care Lorellia skin care Took money out of my account without my knowing for products I did not order Laval (Montreal) Internet

Took advantage of an advert stating I could order free samples of skin serum and moisturiser - Alore serum and lorellia moisturiser.

The only information I gave them was my e-mail address and my home address.

The products arrived about 2 weeks ago.

I was checking my bank account this morning and discovered that my credit card account hadbeen debited £86.85 for Alore and £89.85 fo rLorellia.

I did not give them any bank details at the time of ordering these samples.

Please help me to get my money back from them. I am retired and cannot afford all this money being taken out of my account, especially as no other products have been delivered to justify that amount of money.

Thanking you in anticipation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alore-skin-care/internet/Alore-skin-care-Lorellia-skin-care-Took-money-out-of-my-account-without-my-knowing-for-pr-1143461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alore skin care