Complaint Review: Alore

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda — akron Ohio
Alore
427 n. tatnall suite #94527 wilmington, Delaware USA

Alore Free miracle gel turns out to be a $95 bottle of useless gel wilmington Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: Alore Skin Care Customer Service

I signed up for free samples and came acroos alore which was the only sample I had to pay for shipping. I wasn't to sure but went ahead with it sence it was under $3. A month later I received a withdraw of $95 bank. When I signed up to get the free sample it didn't say trial or anything along the lines of it becoming a hassel in the future. When the product came it didn't have a bill nor contact info. Even the bar code on the product reads all 00000000 000000. I should have known but the only way I was able to contact the company is when the info was on my bank statement. I called them and they denied and was willing to discount me 50%. I wouldn't except that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alore/wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/Alore-Free-miracle-gel-turns-out-to-be-a-95-bottle-of-useless-gel-wilmington-Delaware-1050936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alore

Alore Skin Care Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Alore is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in our policies.

We offer a 14-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it to see if it’s right for them before purchasing it.  If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, simply let us know and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Alore month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.  These results are a reality of Alore’s key ingredients: a proprietary blend of Seaweed Extract, Matrixyl 3000, Goji, Coffee Fruit Berry, Acai, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen, that was designed to increase the growth of collagen, add volume, and dramatically lift, smooth, and renew your skin.

Our corporate mailing address:

Alore Skin Care
3000 boul des Laurentides, Suite 12 – 200
Laval (Montreal), QC H7K 3G5
Canada

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  1-877-224-1174.  Our customer care department is available Monday-Friday 9am-8pm EST, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Alore, and we look forward to helping you achieve your skin care goals.

Best Regards,