banks

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Nettie — Houston Texas
Alore.com
tryalore.com Internet United States of America

Alore.com Tryalore.com Deceptive Practices, Misleading Free Trail Offers, Unscrupulous Sales Practices, Internet

On 3-5-13 I was on my banking website and a pop-up advertisement came up.  It was advertising Alore Anti-wrinkle serum.  It offered a free bottle of the serum for $2.97 shipping only or so I thought.  I fell for the lure thinking I was getting a trail bottle of serum free of charge until I noticed a $94.28 charge on my credit card statement dated 3-19-13.

When I called the company to request a refund they said that they have a 14 day return policy and refused to accept the return of the serum or to return my money.  I spoke with Marsala, a supervisor at the company, who said that the company has been in business for two years.  She said she receives calls from people everyday complaining that they didn't know about the Terms and Conditions.  She claimed that before I could order the product I had to click on a button confirming that I had agreed to the Terms and Conditions.  Honestly, I don't remember seeing any terms and conditions page at all.  If it was there, it was very easy to overlook.

The bottom line is TryAlore.com is clearly a rip-off company.  They make their money by misleading their customers by making it so easy to overlook their "terms and conditions" page.  Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alorecom/internet/Alorecom-Tryalorecom-Deceptive-Practices-Misleading-Free-Trail-Offers-Unscrupulous-Sal-1040399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alore.com