Complaint Review: Alpha Cleansing

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Heather Bowne — Madison Alabama
Alpha Cleansing
Internet USA

Alpha Cleansing On the 28th of April 2014, I checked my account only to discover that I am in the negative. A charge of 49.95 has hit my account. I found out this is a huge scam and that there are many more people that Alpha Cleansing has done this to. Internet

I discovered today,04/28/2014, that I was hit by an apparently large scam. I did not order nor have I ever heard of Alpha Cleansing. I am far from the only one effected by this scam. These people need to be caught,penalized, and stopped! My account is now in the negative !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Cleansing/internet/Alpha-Cleansing-On-the-28th-of-April-2014-I-checked-my-account-only-to-discover-that-I-a-1142255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Cleansing