Complaint Review: Alpha Financiers

• Submitted: Tue, January 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 02, 2007

• Reported By:Frederick Maryland
Alpha Financiers
335 Smith Street, Ste 500 Edmonton, AB,T2J 5X5, Alabama U.S.A.
  • Phone: 780-7073194
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Alpha Financiers Ripoff Imperial Foundation Lotto Edmonton, Alberta, Alabama

*Consumer Suggestion: Tell your bank

*Author of original report: Wrong State

Well, I was all exited when I received this letter in the mail, Im only 21 and I thought I had actually won 114,000 dollars. d**n, Im realy bummed. I am a single mother of two, and I just kept thinking Im just lucky. Then I woke up, and got online and typed in Imperial Foundation Lotto.

I am so upset to learn that this is realy a scam, Ive already depositted the $2,994.80 check into my banking account, now whats going to happen. I guess I shouldve looked into this a little more, huh?

My winning numbers are the same as the others, 12-23-15-27-33, my sponsers name was Tony Miles, and I asked him repeatedly is this for real, how can people be so dishonest. I have half the mind to hunt this man down, and do some damage. My letter also said to keep this winning confidential, and to claim before January 12, 2007. God, this realy sucks.

Heidi
Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Financiers/Edmonton-ABT2J-5X5-Alabama/Alpha-Financiers-Ripoff-Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Edmonton-Alberta-Alabama-228303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Financiers

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Tell your bank

AUTHOR: Dave - (Canada)

Tell your bank what is going on.

They will want to know. That check is going to be returned unfunded.

If you haven't sent any money to the scammers -- they usually want Western Union -- then you won't be out any money.

File a complaint at ic3.gov -- include the phone numbers, that's the only thing that's real about the scam.

Wrong State

AUTHOR: Heidi - (U.S.A.)

Alberta, Canada, City Is Edmonton.