Complaint Review: Alpha Images

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Monica — Cedar Hill Texas United States of America
Alpha Images
2665 Villa Creek suite 123 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Alpha Images American Values Media, Michael Berry, Brenna Berry Fired me for inquiring about details of company Dallas, Texas

I was hired on as a recruiter by Michael and Brenna Berry, who claimed they would pay me a salary after a 30 day probationary period. They also claimed I (and the salespeople I hired) would receive commission during that 30 day period. I inquired about some of the company's competitors, and where there other facilities were, and Michael Berry got visibly mad. There were 2 salespeople who walked out during my brief stay there, and one that was still there when I left-he hadn't seen a paycheck for almost four weeks. I was fired on my 3rd day, even though I'd gone above and beyond what they'd asked for, and scheduled 10 interviews for sales reps for later on in the week.

There is no record of this company, Alpha Images, which they say has been in business for 27 years. There is no record of the company on their nameplate either, which is American Values Media.

These people are running a shady business, and they will work you over for free for several weeks before firing you, so if you get a call saying they will pay you $40,000 as a sales rep DO NOT go in for an interview.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Images/Dallas-Texas-75234/Alpha-Images-American-Values-Media-Michael-Berry-Brenna-Berry-Fired-me-for-inquiring-abo-916286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Images