Complaint Review: Alpha Investor

• Reported By: David Stone — Catoosa Oklahoma
Alpha Investor
Internet USA

Alpha Investor - Proma.net I paid a fee to join and got nothing. Internet

In a nutshell, Alpha Investor is not worth the time of day. You pay a fee and they pretend to send your funding request to 30 who may or may not reply back. You are told that if after 30 days, you don't here anything, your request will be resent. From what I have seen. The emails that showed that I signed up appear to have became unsent and disappeared from my email box without me deleting them. The login information that I was sent is also missing. There is also nothing at login to get back your login information if you forgot or lost it. Alpha Investor does not charge a great deal of money to join. It just isn't money well spent. Dealing with this firm is like taking money out of your wallet and setting fire to it. The result is the same, you end up with nothing. The so called contact is a box that you type a message in and pess send. I don't see them contacting me back any time soon. My intent for this posting is to inform people to look someplace else for investors. The way I see it, looking to the internet for anything will end up getting you nothing. The internet or people in general do not impress me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Investor/internet/Alpha-Investor-Promanet-I-paid-a-fee-to-join-and-got-nothing-Internet-1142162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Investor