Complaint Review: Alpha Limousine Nashville TN - Tim Cassetty - Nashville Limos

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: MKSanderson — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Alpha Limousine Nashville TN - Tim Cassetty - Nashville Limos
176C Molly Walton Drive Hendersonville TN Hendersonville, Tennessee United States of America

Alpha Limousine Nashville TN - Tim Cassetty - Nashville Limos Alpha Limo, Air Apparent Limo, Town and Country Limo Nashville Limos - Stood Up Clients - Dead Beat Owners Hendersonville, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Total Lie

What a Joke of a Company. So glad I ended up getting my transportation through Grand Avenue in Nashville. I called looking for professional limo services while in Nashville. Talked to a guy with "Alpha Limo" named Tim Cassetty; he seemed like a stand up guy when I talked and booked with him.  I had to trust this company, our CEO was flying in to Nashville to tour several of our business locations in Nashville. Well low and behold - his airplane arrives and no Alpha Limousine is to be found! I called this Tim clown over at Alpha...the guy had the nerve to act like we never even talked to each other. COMPLETE LOW LIFE!  Luckily I was able to find another company who just happened to have a sedan at the FBO. Thank God they could save the day. It's time to put this idiot on Blast..."Alpha Limo" is a joke...they almost cost me my JOB!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Limousine-Nashville-TN-Tim-Cassetty-Nashville-Limos/Hendersonville-Tennessee-37075/Alpha-Limousine-Nashville-TN-Tim-Cassetty-Nashville-Limos-Alpha-Limo-Air-Apparent-Lim-860504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Limousine Nashville TN - Tim Cassetty - Nashville Limos

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Total Lie

AUTHOR: Alpha Limousine - (United States of America)

This mksanderson is a professional complainer, hired to write bad comments about great companies. Alpha Limousine has an impeccable reputation for servicing our clients. We service board of directors from all over the world without instance, being in Nashville we service entertainers from all industries, and have never had a complaint. It's real easy to get on this media a spread a total lie without any proof! It would be very easy to prove that this transaction took place, by providing a confirmation number or email that my reservation software sends out automatically. Alpha Limousine has never been associated with Town and Country Limousine, Air Apparent, or any other company mentioned in this article. I would greatly appreciate it if ripeoff report would remove this article.

Sincerely, Alpha Limousine (615) 824-5466 reservations@alphalimo.net