Complaint Review: Alpha Multimedia

6295 Shawson Drive, Unit 2 Mississauga, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 877-ALPHA27
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

Alpha Multimedia Scam Artists - Alpha Multimedia Internet Kiosks Mississauga Ontario

*Consumer Suggestion: I have a solution to your problem---please refer to report #312864 Submitted: 2/28/2008 8:39:18 AM, and contact me immediately!

I have a similar experience of getting scammed by Alpha Multimedia. I bought two internet kiosks with the promise from Marcel Gelineault that I will get back my investment in six months. That was in March of 2006. I did receive money from the machines when I went to collect it myself (about $100- 200 a month). They have since broken my lock and have been collecting the money themselves without my consent. I have not received a penny for many months.

I try calling almost every day but still have not been able to collect even a dime. Should I inform the police or media about this? I went to see a lawyer in Toronto and he says he had many complaints against the company. They are active in promoting the kiosks to the Indian community in the Toronto area. Many are new immigrants who invested in the machines and have not receive a return on their money. This is a sad story.

Not sure what to do. Need some suggestions. Ripoff Report does not post telephone numbers or email contacts. How can someone contact me or provide help? Potentially they may close down and start again as a new company if too many sue for example. Don't know what to do.

William
Montreal, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Multimedia/Mississauga-Ontario-L5T-1H4/Alpha-Multimedia-Scam-Artists-Alpha-Multimedia-Internet-Kiosks-Mississauga-Ontario-315262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Multimedia