Complaint Review: Alpha Multimedia

alphamultimedia.ca Mississauga, Ontario, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 905-565-0367
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

Alpha Multimedia One year with kisoks and never got a check yet....It's a scam, I need help!! Mississauga, Ontario Ontario

*Consumer Suggestion: I have a solution to your problem---please refer to report #312864 Submitted: 2/28/2008 8:39:18 AM, and contact me immediately!

I bought a couple of kiosks last year and we were promised an excellent return and checks every month. Guess what, no checks, no communication, everytime I tell Mark I want to return them, he tell me that some checks are in the mail comming to me. Well, after a year, I have never received any checks nor any kind of support. I invested $36 thousand dollars and now I just want to see how I can return those kiosks and see how much I can get back for them. Can anybody help me???

I see that many of you have a similar situaion, can we get together for a class action suit against them? I think we all need help and we should do something before they conveniently declare bankruptcy. We already got a letter stating they will not take care of the Kiosks anymore (as they promised at the begining) because of a dispute with Bell Canada. Maybe they never had an agreement with bell canada, who knows? Let's get together and do something!!!

Heron
Montreal,, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Multimedia/Mississauga-Ontario-Ontario-L5T1H4/Alpha-Multimedia-One-year-with-kisoks-and-never-got-a-check-yetIts-a-scam-I-need-hel-313299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Multimedia