Complaint Review: Alpha One Marketing

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Marlton New Jersey United States of America
Alpha One Marketing
1 Eves rd. Marlton, Nj. 08053 Marlton, New Jersey United States of America

Alpha One Marketing False Promises, Corrupt practices, Misleads customers and employees Marlton, New Jersey

ATTN: Customers, Interviewees, and current employees

This is the first time I have felt the need to share my experience or felt it necessary to inform others about a fraudulent company. I started working for this company 4 months ago and learned enough about the culture, company morals, and learned enough about the owner that I made the decision to part ways and look for something I didn't feel guilty doing.

First off, don't feel special if you are invited back for an interview because from my experience they invite anyone back. They don't take your experience or education into account- so those 4 or more years you spent on your degree- not valued. By my third week, I was asked to partake in a "roadtrip" which was promoted to me as a great opportunity for some one on one time with a top leader. In reality, I had to drive three hours away to do the exact same thing I was doing locally. [continued below]....
..... Only I was staying in a 1 star motel infested with bed bugs and forced to work 14 hour workdays because they didn't have anyone else to help. The supposed top leader that was responsible for training me was hardly that. If she wasn't constantly on her phone then she spent the majority of her time complaining about other coworkers.

Despite my gut feeling I decided to learn more about the company so I stuck it out. Within 7 weeks they were asking me to conduct interviews on behalf of the company, no training provided. Instead they asked me to lie about the pay, lie about the hours worked, and even asked me to lie about the time frames. They say it takes 6 months to get promoted to a management position-which is NOT the case at all. In the time the company has been in business, they haven't had a single promotion to management. There are employees that have been with the company for upwards of ten months and are still in an entry level position.

The manager (Hilary Thurmond) deserves her own report but I have tact and will leave it at this: This is a desperate company trying to hire anyone to help them sell their products. I don't expect this company to be in business by this time next year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-One-Marketing/Marlton-New-Jersey-08053/Alpha-One-Marketing-False-Promises-Corrupt-practices-Misleads-customers-and-employees-M-996770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha One Marketing