Complaint Review: Alpha One Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: richt1791 — brigantine New Jersey United States of America
Alpha One Marketing
1 Eves Dr. Marlton , NJ 08053 suite 111 marlton, New Jersey United States of America

Alpha One Marketing No show for interview, ignores phone calls and emails. marlton, New Jersey

I was scheduled for on "on-site" interview the other day.  When I showed up to the Sams club the "marketing program" was suppose to be at, no one was found.  I check the address 3 times against their confirmation email and I was correct.  I called the contact person I was suppose to meet, no answer.  I called the main office, no answer. I called both again and left voicemails.  2 days later no return calls or emails.  I arrived 15 minutes early and waited 30 minutes after my scheduled interview....waste of my time.  Not only did I drive an hour each way for the interview but I waited around for nothing.  Throughout the last couple days since the no show I have tried to call and email the company to determine what happened.  (perhaps there was an emergancy that could not be helped) No return emails or calls.

Dont waste your time with Alpha One Marketing, they cant even interview properly.

-Rich

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-One-Marketing/marlton-New-Jersey-08053/Alpha-One-Marketing-No-show-for-interview-ignores-phone-calls-and-emails-marlton-New-984948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha One Marketing