Complaint Review: Alpha Windows & Siding

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Maryanne — Merrick New York U.S.A.
Alpha Windows & Siding
4350 Sunrise Hwy. Wantagh, New York United States of America

Alpha Windows & Siding Replacement glass ordered 10/25. To date (12/16) have heard nothing despite numerous requests. Wantagh, New York

10/25 - Alpha measured for replacement glass of front bay window.   $200 deposit given.  ETA 2 - 3 weeks.

11/19 - I called - asked status - "glass should be in next week".

12/4  -  I called - asked what's going on - "glass is in and we'll call on Friday to schedule installation".

12/7  -  Friday - no phone call all day.   I left message that evening that I was going to report them to Consumer Affairs, which I did.   To date, I have heard nothing from Alpha.

I was unable to decorate my window for Christmas and this company has destroyed my Christmas holiday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Windows-Siding/Wantagh-New-York-11793/Alpha-Windows-Siding-Replacement-glass-ordered-1025-To-date-1216-have-heard-noth-983072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Windows & Siding