Complaint Review: Alpine Access

Alpine Access
Denver, CO Denver, Colorado USA

Alpine Access Misleading and Fake Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Fake

*UPDATE Employee: Nothing fake about those calls!!

I received an email yesterday in reference to working from home. I logged onto the chat room provided by the company and was told to look at 2 positions available. I looked at both positions and asked to work for the position that is full time and a gaming position. I was told in the chat room to dial in on an 800 number and then I spoke with someone. She pulled up my account and said I am sorry you are not eligible for this. I said okay, what about the telecommunications as I do have all of the experience in this industry and working from home. She said no you are not eligible for that position either. Then all of a sudden another person joins in on the conversation and says that this company is misleading and tells people they have jobs and every time she calls in there are no jobs or she is not eligible. Same thing is now happening to me as I went through this about six months ago with the same result. Sorry, you are not eligible. I informed the interviewer that there is something wrong and decided to agree with the other person calling in. It seems they bother people and offer jobs only to find out, sorry you dont' qualify?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpine-Access/Denver-Colorado/Alpine-Access-Misleading-and-Fake-Denver-Colorado-1056880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpine Access

Fake

AUTHOR: Unknown - ()

Okay this is in reference to the rebuttal I received. First of all, when I say fake, I mean when I am offered a position and sit through the interview, and then call in and the recruiter says, sorry you are not eligible each and every time, I feel there is something wrong. I have the skills, education, work history to do the jobs,but yet I am always told I am not qualified. Why send people the emails to find out if they are interested in a position just to have us waste our time when they know we won't be hired? I am not the only person who fills this way. Oh, I have found employment from home and with a very reputable company that pays for the drug screens as well as the extensive background checks.

Nothing fake about those calls!!

AUTHOR: kezinic - ()

I can't imagine a company paying it's workers to take fake calls! That just does not make any buisness sense at all. What will they gain from that? These calls are legitimate, and yes sometimes you will get the same person on the phone. That is their job so they will always be calling. On my program, I am familiar with some of our callers. Some of them are calling from India and after a while we both know each others voice. So please don't think there is anything fake about them. Treat them as very real calls. Remember your calls are monitored for quality.

If you have time missing from your hours worked, contact your team lead and have the matter resolved. There are occassions when the time record might not be correct, but I usually get that fixed by just speaking to my team lead. It's as easy as that.