Complaint Review: Alpine Access

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: AnthonyGillespie25 — TAMPA Florida United States of America
Alpine Access

Alpine Access DENIED ME EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE I AM GAY WHEN I NEVER TOLD THEM I WAS, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Anthony,

Yes this is not joke I attended an interview for Alpine Access to work at home.

Everyone was told to fill out a profile and submit a screenshot for the adobe connect meeting. Their were at least 40 people or more in the meeting and I was called a f*g while being told to pay 45$ dollars for a background and credit check within 24 hrs of employment. I was also told Jessica also said Alpine Access is full anyway to consider my employment after the hireing even though shifts were availible for employment.

Considering employment with Alpine Access is impossible.How did she know i was gay when i never told anyone i was gay for employment for Alpine Access? She was snooping around wich is not her business to judge me by sexual orientationJessica during the interview for Alpine Access told everyone to submit a screen shot on a profile by editing it with an screen shot picture following inserting a phone number and descripting your career experience where everyone will be trasnferred to another chatroom meeting. [continued below]....
.....

Never in my entire life have i ever been discriminated based on being gay for any company i have ever had interest in working for.

If i were to be asked sexual orientation i would state it however during my past careers only one has. As a matter of fact i do not go around shouting i am gay unless i am asked. It has taken me a long while just to open up with my family and be comfortable with my sexuality as its not easy as im still in the process of accepting myself.

I would not be suprised if Alpine Access denys your employment if you are a certain color/ethnicity or for my case, being gay not only being called gay but a f*g who will not be employed.Jessica made a joke with a woman named Alicia by making black jokes with her and blacks in general, not only this shockingly but the the black woman never mentioned she was african-american with anyone during the meeting, she knew who was gay or ethnically black communicating in the Alpine Access Business Meeting.Jessica made more than 5 black jokes to one person (later on during the interview more were made in general terms) to more than 40 or more people live on a phone and chat business meeting .

For  instance the black woman asked questions and the jokes were made such as You stupid blacks always need detail or other things i wont say that are so offensive.No one made any comments because they were applying for employment, people were just making yes and no questions in the chatroom, questions are allowed but chatting isnt preferred for an Alpine Access business  meeting yet its openly okay to make fun of f*gs and mention black jokes live on the  telephone to everyone who asks questions or just random comments from the hireing manager.

I cant state on behalf of this black woman if she was employed or not officially but in yahoo she told me she wasn't but i know what Jessica said to everyone in the meeting live on telephone is true. I know what happened to me is beyond belief and has denied me employment. Jessica openly called me a f*g who will not be employed infront of 40 or more people applying for a job and has indeed unemployed me and openly made black with mention of africans in the usa jokes from being poor who are applying for 9 dollars an hour to others  live on a business meeting.

Alpine Access is the most unprofessional business meeting, the most discriminatory i have ever encountered when applying for business online i have ever encountered.It is not the fact i was denied employment for 9 dollars an hour but the way i was treated that pissed me off leading to employment.

Alpine Access has a professional website and email communication but beware if your being employed online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpine-Access/internet/Alpine-Access-DENIED-ME-EMPLOYMENT-BECAUSE-I-AM-GAY-WHEN-I-NEVER-TOLD-THEM-I-WAS-Interne-959907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpine Access

Anthony,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Companies can find information about potential new hires by simply going to the internet. Anyone who has a Facebook account or a Twitter account is vulnerable. Companies can also find out more about a person by coming to this website.

EXAMPLE: If you 'Google' this- ANTHONYGILLESPIE25, several names will come up and even this Ripoff Report appears, right?

Even the government can find out what we are saying on the web. Heck, the U.S. government has one million people employed who are working in 17,000 secret locations all over America and they are 'spying' on the American people and others. Simply 'Google' this- FRONTLINE: TOP SECRET AMERICA, and watch that video on the web for proof.

Good luck to you.