Complaint Review: Alpine Access

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: suzieqhomemaker — your city Texas United States of America
Alpine Access

Alpine Access Labor right violated moneis earned, stolen, treated wtih disrespect, threatened and intimidated Internet

This company is a fraud...they violate every labor law in the union...just wanted to post in case an attorney notices our complaints and helps us with a case action lawsuit so we can be compensated for our rights being abolished by this corporation...I want my rights restore and I want to be compensated for working for this company...I can not work for free!...this is 2010...this should not be happening...I feel like a refugee...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpine-Access/internet/Alpine-Access-Labor-right-violated-moneis-earned-stolen-treated-wtih-disrespect-threa-616592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpine Access