Complaint Review: Alpine Limousine Inc

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: alpar — NY New York United States of America
Alpine Limousine Inc
300 E 71 St NY, NY 10021 Internet United States of America

Alpine Limousine Inc Owner's name is Steve lives @ 300 E 71 St NYC NY 10021. Odometer falsification on all his limousines and cars Internet

*General Comment: RE: Complaint Review: Alpine Limousine

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Steve Levine NYC Long Island City

*UPDATE Employee: Please remove our website link | Mistake!!

We worked for Alpine Limousine when he was located @ 4358 11 St LIC NY 11101. We witnessed his hiring of a mechanic named John from Astoria, turning back the odometers on all his Lincoln Town sedans and limousines.

He has done this for the past 20 years as we know some one who still works there.

This shyster named Steve would send you to pick up a pack of cigarettes around the corner. If you wouldn't he would fire you.

He also employed a scumbag name Anthony from Rockland County NY who owned a female Doberman. The creature was gorgeous and even tempered unlike the owner who was a total scumbag.

Any one using Alpine Limousine of NYC, Ridgefield NJ Cresskill NJ and other addresses are driving in unsafe vehicles.   He pays off for the inspection sticker because he does'nt want the mileage recorded on his vehicles.

Manny and Joe
BTW Bart, a former cement truck driver still works there and knows all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpine-Limousine-Inc/internet/Alpine-Limousine-Inc-Owners-name-is-Steve-lives-300-E-71-St-NYC-NY-10021-Odometer-fals-761528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpine Limousine Inc

#1 General Comment

RE: Complaint Review: Alpine Limousine

AUTHOR: Brittany Avishay - (USA)

To Whom It May Concern:

I came across your website and noticed that your website allowed false information to hurt my company. The report that was written against my company is not my company. The only part true about the report is the name of my company and my website. The address of the ad is wrong, the people who said they worked there are talking about a different company. I want this ad off immediately. It is hurting my business and everything stated is about another company and another owner. The real owner of Alpine Limousine Service Inc. is Dori Avishay. He is a very honest and truthful business owner and we are willing to go to the extreme to get this post off your website. Please do something about this, this is wrong and very unfair. We can take legal action if that is what you prefer. We can prove those people in the post never worked for our company, and we are not even located in New York. Again, please take action to remove this completely or we will proceed with legal action on our part.

Thank you for your attention.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Steve Levine NYC Long Island City

AUTHOR: bigjoe2632 - ()

Don't deny the truth, I witnessed your then mechanic John, turning back the odometers. You are Steve Levine, you inherited this vast operation from your father. Your top driver Bart, a former concrete truck deriver, works for you over 20 years.

He knows all.

There are other drivers who witnessed it also. We are filing a complaint with the Feds and TLC. I believe this is a federal crime, tax evasion, etc.

The first amendment lives on, thank you ED!!!!

The truth is the first amendent.

Joe P

Please remove our website link | Mistake!!

AUTHOR: Alpine - (United States of America)

The report we found in this website is not accurate, Alpine Limousine Service, inc has nothing to do with the address the people involved and nothing mentioned in the report, the only thing is that our website is connected to this matter and it can damage our business reputation, immediately remove the link and inform me before we may proceed to our attorney advise!!!