• Report: #351954

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:MACON North Carolina
Alpine Properties, Citi-rise, James Thomas Webb
923 Gulfstream Ct Weston, Florida U.S.A.

Alpine Properties, Citi-rise, James Thomas Webb con artist swindler, huckster,weasle, sheep in wolf's clothing Weston Florida

I made an investment with this company in a realestate transaction that I was lead to believe was a legit business model. As a result of not my doing, I was conned out of my initial principal and interest. My only recourse is to take this business owner through the court system. And even then I may never receive a dime of my money.

My good advice to anyone is to do your research on any person or business before you invest your money. Hindsight is not a valuable lesson to learn. I lost $10,000 on this investment plus interest and many others lost ten to twenty times what I lost. GOD is good and I am counting my blessings. Please do not invest money with James Thomas Webb or his companies. Your dream will turn into a nightmare.

MACON, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpine-Properties-Citi-rise-James-Thomas-Webb/Weston-Florida-33327/Alpine-Properties-Citi-rise-James-Thomas-Webb-con-artist-swindler-hucksterweasle-351954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpine Properties, Citi-rise, James Thomas Webb