Complaint Review: Alpine mortgage

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jasmine — Seal Rock Oregon United States of America
Alpine mortgage
2005 SE 192nd Ave Suit 200 Vancouver, Washington United States of America

Alpine mortgage Alpine Mortgage wasted my time having me spend tons of money on tests and hoops so they could deny me my home loan 7 months in for being on a spring (they acknowlege I told them) Vancouver, Washington

Alpine Mortgage is a waste of time and funds. They have no intention of making loans as they must be paid for origination. They have no training and customer service at all. We have been put through the ringer for 7 months, actually being told we should sign this week for weeks! Then we were denied our loan as we are on spring water, however in our first conversation I asked "Do you lend on springs?" Yes he said!

They have no idea what is going on and no communication in the office or out. Each time we were told well do this and it will pass, then they would say oh you need to do this. I find it an agrviuos error. Painful lesson learned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpine-mortgage/Vancouver-Washington-/Alpine-mortgage-Alpine-Mortgage-wasted-my-time-having-me-spend-tons-of-money-on-tests-and-998917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpine mortgage