Complaint Review: Al's Plumbing Plano TX

• Reported By: pissedGal — Frisco Texas
Al's Plumbing Plano TX
Plano, Texas USA

Al's Plumbing Excessive Charges, total ripoff Plano Texas

I've called this company for an emergency gas Leak in one of my properties. I have to admit that technician was very knowledgeable and willing to work with the issue but after looking at the charges they performed for 1.40 hours of their time I almost had a heart attack, $1,100.00 to find a leak detection. The work consisted in pressuring the gas through the pipe line to check for leaks, 10 minutes: Charge: $440. After this they go through all pipe fittings with a spay bottle filled with soap water to check for potential leaks: $660. Keep in mind that all Repairs are not included and they wanted to charge me an extra $900 to do repairs. The reason why I accepted this was because weather was very cold and didn't want to put my tenant in a Hotel for another 2 days but, If I would've done this the savings would've been $1000 because I ended up hiring another company to perform the repairs.
After all this caos I called Al's Plumbing to try to make an arrangement for reduction of payment since their rate is not AT ALL COMPETITIVE with the market . I spoke to the manager and he'd apologize for my frustration and transferred me to the boss's voice mail and as of today I never received any call back from anyone - Of Course- . My advise: "DO NOT CALL AL'S PLUMBING, HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING" THEY ARE A “TOTAL R I P O F F” They are not different from any other company out there that will provide the exact same service for a fraction of the cost.  FYI: For those who ask, I ended up calling (((REDACTED))) .com very Honest, fair and excellent services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Als-Plumbing-Plano-TX/Plano-Texas/Als-Plumbing-Excessive-Charges-total-ripoff-Plano-Texas-1133282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al's Plumbing Plano TX