Complaint Review: Al's Towing

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2007

• Reported By:lindenhurst New York
Al's Towing
3030 New Street Oceanside, New York U.S.A.

Al's Towing PRICE GOUGING THIEVES Oceanside New York

Stole my truck and trailer from commercial property I rent and pay for ....claimed they got a call from landlord to remove but when i told them I have a lease that says it can be there they said well we don't have that information but if you want your vehicles it will cost over $2000 dollars ...I called other towing companies and they quoted $300 to $500 for the same tow and that Al's was a known thief and that I should report them to the police which I did but they are still holding my vehicle for ransom!

lindenhurst, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Als-Towing/Oceanside-New-York-11572/Als-Towing-PRICE-GOUGING-THIEVES-Oceanside-New-York-295514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al's Towing