Complaint Review: Al's Worms - Chris Aljian

• Submitted: Tue, June 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2004

• Reported By:Shelton Connecticut
Al's Worms - Chris Aljian
4638 West Saginaw, Fresno, CA 93722 Fresno, California U.S.A.

Al's Worms, Chris Aljian ripoff seller, internet fraud, Paypal scam Fresno California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sadly Mistaken

Chris Aljian running a business Al's Worms out of Fresno California sold several items to multiple people on the Yahoo.com auction site. He took money from me ($2047) and never sent out my item. He promised a refund which I never got. He lied to the Fresno detectives office and said the transaction was completed which it was not. He lied to the CT state department of consumer protection and said he never had a transaction with me. He hangs up the phone when I call to complain. He is a liar and a criminal.

Jeff
Shelton, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2004 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Als-Worms-Chris-Aljian/Fresno-California-93722/Als-Worms-Chris-Aljian-ripoff-seller-internet-fraud-Paypal-scam-Fresno-California-95898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al's Worms - Chris Aljian

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sadly Mistaken

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

This guy has been hassling me and my family for years now, falsely accusing me of selling some kind of card to him and not sending it. I have been in the fishing business for years. I do not deal in cards, nor do I have (or ever had) a Yahoo account. My business is in manufacturing soft plastic fishing baits. You can check my record. Any online transactions have been done on my website or with Ebay. My seller ID is alsworms. Check my feedback. Over 2000 positive transactions; one negative which occurred over 3 years ago. Also ask any one of my customers and they will tell you that I am an honest seller with an outstanding record.

This "rip-off report" is a flat out lie coming from someone looking to take advantage of a small business. He has falsified my name by privately emailing potential customers with these ludicrous accusations. I have had to explain this to Ebay, Paypal, law enforcement agencies, the Better Business Bureau, and now this. However, none of these accusations to any of these agencies have held up. Why? Because they are false.