Complaint Review: Alsa Corporation

• Reported By: Jane Doe — Ontario California United States of America
Alsa Corporation
2640 E. 37th Street Vernon, California United States of America

Alsa Corporation Ike Banoun Workplace and Customer Abuse Vernon, California

As an ex customer of Alsa Corp. located in Vernon Ca, I have recently bought several thousand dollars of exotic paint and equipment and was promptly told that most of the "chemicals" where out of stock and that my order would not ship for at least 2 weeks.

I was okay with this but then 2 weeks turned into 4 weeks and now 2 months later I have yet to receive a straight answer from anyone at that company. I have spoken to several customer service reps., a manager and even the so called owner of the company ike banoun - who then proceeded to cuss me out over the phone and told me to go "f*** my self" then turned the phone over to some poor sap who he then proceeded to yell at so loudly that I cold hear every F-bomb he was dropping.

I am currently in the process of suing Alsa just to get my money back but what I really want to do is shut that place down and send everyone to Matrix or House of Kolor. [continued below]....
..... At least they have products in stock and don't treat there customers and employees like s**t.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ALSA - MAJOR RIP OFF
DO NOT WORK FOR ALSA - VERY HOSTILE WORKPLACE
CRAPPY POOR HAND-MADE APPLICATION EQUIPMENT THAT LEAKS EVERYWHERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alsa-Corporation/Vernon-California-90058/Alsa-Corporation-Ike-Banoun-Workplace-and-Customer-Abuse-Vernon-California-663431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alsa Corporation