Complaint Review: Alta Moda Italiana R.G.A Import-export

• Phone: 02-8891010
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Alta Moda Italiana R.G.A Import-export Sold fake leather jackets Milano Other

Ok, unfortunately I was on my own in Knutsford, a town approximately 20 miles outside Manchester and I was feeling pretty lousy as i was suffering from a nasty chill. That was nothing to the chill I felt in my wallet after experiencing something very similar to the earlier report by Jimmy. I guess if I had had other people t confer with I may have seen through the two gents patter but I didnt and ended up buying 6 coats.

Both guys spoke during the con which was as I say similar to Jimmy's experience but they wanted 250 for the first 3 coats and then said they hd another3 which they asked me to offer a price for, I said 100 but after haggling I paid 120 for the other 3 coats.

I thought they sounded pretty authentic, they were very pleasant, well they would be wouldnt they, and I have to say the coats are very nice but obviously this is a con given the virtually identical spin re a fashion show at the MEN arena, even had a badge that looked like they could have used to get in!

So beware Italians bearing gifts at knock down prices - why i did it I still dont understand but I did. Stupid me!

The Mugg
Knutsford
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alta-Moda-Italiana-RGA-Import-export/Milano-Other/Alta-Moda-Italiana-RGA-Import-export-Sold-fake-leather-jackets-Milano-Other-364952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alta Moda Italiana R.G.A Import-export