Complaint Review: Alta Moda Milano

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Robert G — Welkenraedt - Belgium NorthWest Territories
Alta Moda Milano
Viamontenapoleone 14 Milano, Select State/Province Italy

Alta Moda Milano - Luigi S. First Director The driver I help to find his way to the Airport offers Versace, Armani, Gucci and Prada for EUR 600,00 Milano Italy

*Consumer Comment: Worldwide scam

Wednesday May 8th 2013, around 6 PM in the central area of Liège, Belgium, a driver asks me the way to the Airport.  He tells me he is an Italian, coming from an international event at the local Congress hall.  We have a little chat together ...

He tells me he is the First Director of an italian company dealing with top class clothes from Versace, Armani, Gucci and Prada.  He gives me his card.

He has trouble with luggage overweight and must get rid of some items of next year collections he is about to give me.

Parking his car, he shows me 5-6 nice clothes, cashmeere, antelope, etc,  ... for me, for my wife, for my son, for my daughter ...

With tears in the eyes and an ashamed attitude, he then confesses he was yesterday in a casino and needs now some cash to pay for the car he has hired from Avis.  All these wonderful clothes would be mine for EUR 600,00 instead of ca EUR 25.000,00 ...

To cut short, I tell him I do not have for the moment so much money on my account, being a 65 years old freelance lawyer and waiting for the paiement of some bills I have recently issued.

He then takes back his clothes and drive away with a disappointed smile ...

I find it funny trying to imagine how to match Vesace, Armani, Gucci or Prada with my usual clothes and sportwears from H&M or C&A or with my faithful Doc Martens shoes.

Back home, I tried to know a bit more about Luigi S, First Director (sic) of Alta Moda MIlano, Via Montenapoleone 14.  I ran into your site and a report form Franc written in 2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alta-Moda-Milano/Milano-Select-StateProvince/Alta-Moda-Milano-Luigi-S-First-Director-The-driver-I-help-to-find-his-way-to-the-Airpo-1049370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alta Moda Milano

Worldwide scam

AUTHOR: Peter - ()

I have heard many reports of this scam happening  just about everywhere.   From Beverly Hills, California to Abu Dhabi to Texas.

It is always the same an italian guy trying to scam into buying fake designer suits.