Complaint Review: Alta-Tollhaus German Shepherdsd

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: jughead — Ankeny Iowa United States of America
Alta-Tollhaus German Shepherdsd
Marshall, Michigan United States of America

Alta-Tollhaus German Shepherdsd 24kGSD Julie Mostosky Took My $500.00 deposit for a puppy and didn't fulfill her end of the agreement!! If looking for dog go elsewhere Marshall , Michigan

I went to this breeder thinking this breeder would be a good choice for me. As fate would have it, I was very wrong. I deposited $500.00 with this lady name Julie Mostosky, the owner of the kennel and didn't get the dog. She did cash the check and took $500.00 to the bank. We waited and waited to get our puppy. She avoided our emails and phone calls. She was screening our calls, and would not reply. And after she did get ahold of us she would state she was having a crisis and that she would get back to us.

This lady broke a legally binding  contract with us, and didn't even card!!! If you are looking for a dog breeder, I would steer clear of this breeder. I was finally able to get ahold of her through a third person, and boy was she surprised. She wasn't able to screen my calls any longer. This lady is the worst person  I have ever dealt with.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS BREEDER IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alta-Tollhaus-German-Shepherdsd/Marshall-Michigan-/Alta-Tollhaus-German-Shepherdsd-24kGSD-Julie-Mostosky-Took-My-50000-deposit-for-a-puppy-899355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alta-Tollhaus German Shepherdsd