Complaint Review: Altalia Airlines

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: Frustrated1962 — Woonsocket Rhode Island
Altalia Airlines
Internet USA

Altalia Airlines and USA Benefits Rebate Program called Altalia Airlines- they told me I had won 100.00-turns out to get it, 15 day want to cancel and not be charged.  Internet

I called one of multiple numbers for Altalia Airlines in NYC.

The one that answered told me I won 100.00 (I need money). Then when they confirmed they told me that I had to purchse a trial magazine and within 15 days trial period.

This was not stated up front.

I am going out of the countryon emergency and cannot cancel today. They don't even let you leave a voicemail with an extension.

Bad on me for thinking I could win 100.00, but in this economy, we are especially vulnerable to scams like this. Also, I considered Altalia a reputable airlines.

I need someone to call Lina at x2862, 888-235-9042/888-645-2558.

USA Benefits Preferred Readers Program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2014 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altalia-Airlines/internet/Altalia-Airlines-and-USA-Benefits-Rebate-Program-called-Altalia-Airlines-they-told-me-I-1153050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altalia Airlines