stick

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Sheffield Lake Ohio
Altegra Credit And Fairbanks Capital
7495 New Horizon Way Frederick, Maryland U.S.A.

Altegra Credit And Fairbanks Capital ripoff and liars Fredrick Maryland And Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: Altegra now National City who sometimes sells to Wells Fargo who dba America's Servicing Company

In Oct. 2001, I got a letter stating that Fairbanks bought my loan from Altegra. In Dec. 2001, I got a legal notice that Altegra was foreclosing on my home. In Jan. 2002, Fairbanks called me and wanted to set up a new payment plan. I told them that Altegra was foreclosing and they stated that they own my loan now and to forget about any foreclosing and to just make my payments and don't think nothing else about the foreclosing.

Well here I sit without my home and then I.R.S. tells me I owe taxes on my loan that Fairbanks reported they "Forgave"! If this is true then I want my house back and I will repay the loan, is there any attorney's out there who can help me in this matter?

Please, I feel I am getting the shaft by Altegra and Fairbanks and IRS

Thanks,

David
Sheffield Lake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altegra-Credit-And-Fairbanks-Capital/Frederick-Maryland-21703/Altegra-Credit-And-Fairbanks-Capital-ripoff-and-liars-Fredrick-Maryland-And-Salt-Lake-City-123081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altegra Credit And Fairbanks Capital

AUTHOR: M - (U.S.A.)

If you read the RipOff Reports on this site about America's Servicing Company and Wells Fargo you will gain insight into how these companies do business.

Hopefully, you will find some useful information here that can help your case.

Good Luck!