Complaint Review: Alter Eco Roofing

• Reported By: past customer — McKinney Texas United States of America
Alter Eco Roofing
Whitley Road Keller, Texas United States of America

Alter Eco Roofing Don't believe these scam artists Keller, Texas

Do not hire this company.  Nash an employee came by to give me a free quote and inspection of my roof.  I agreed believing him that there had been other homes in my neighborhood that had hail damage.  He told me that I needed a new roof and all boots replaced.  He instructed me to call my insurance company to file a claim and get a new roof paid for all I would have to do is pay the deductible.

Meanwhile I had them replace two boots for $300 until the Insurance adjuster could come out.

I had my State Farm insurance adjuster come and look at the roof.  He said there was no hail damage and I did not need a new roof.  He also told me that it should have cost $300 to do all 12 boots.  Which he said that the 2 that were done had to be re done because they were only sealed not replaced like they stated.  He was completely shocked that I just had two boots replaced and paid $300 two weeks prior.

Alter Eco owner and Project Manager are liars.  I know this because I had another roofing company come out Webb roofing and they told me that the roof was good as well.  His price was $450 to do all 12 boots. I had to have the two redone as well as another 10.   I got a another roofer since Alter Eco and State Farm had completely opposite opinions.   Alter Eco said the Adjuster was just trying to get out of making State Farm pay a claim and the Adjuster said that my roof had another 15 years.

Alter Eco seem very friendly and likable but beware they are scamming you and trying to ripoff insurance companies.  I thought they were the nicest guys till I heard what the State Farm Adjuster had to say about my roof.  They were so eager to come out the day before the insurance adjuster to take pictures and mark the roof.  As well as come out to badger the adjuster and follow him around. No wonder the Owner can afford to drive around in a new Hummer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alter-Eco-Roofing/Keller-Texas-/Alter-Eco-Roofing-Dont-believe-these-scam-artists-Keller-Texas-1008644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alter Eco Roofing