• Report: #419258

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Ajax Ontario
Alternative Telemarketing - ADVANTEL
68 Drrance St. Providence, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Alternative Telemarketing - ADVANTEL TELEMARKETING - Rock Solid Telemarketing - America's Best - TouchCall Solutions And More NEW NAME SAME SCAM - SAME PEOPLE - LOST $750 - I WAS RIPPED OFF BY DAVID HOENG, CHRISTINA (CHRIS) AND SUSAN Providence Rhode Island

Wow, I feel stupid.

I used my last money to send them in the hopes that they would provide me with a few leads to help my ailing business. I had to ask my credit card company for an extension - yes to CASH $750, so I could WIRE the money to the bank.

They promised me a list of 5000 names (which I had to provide the criteria for, such as postal codes, SIC Codes, company size etc)
- In fact, I have a signed contract that says so.
- They promised to SEND ME that list, as I had paid for it
- They promised to phone everyone on that list with a FREE service and report, with NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

There is NO CONCEIVABLE WAY that you can phone 5000 people with this proposal and not get a legitimate 100 leads from it.

Of course, they no longer phone me back, nor deliver on their contract.

When I phoned their 888 number, after annoying Susan long enough (this is the girl who sounds like a 22 year old boy on the phone, who pics up with 'customer service' )

She made the mistake of passing me to Mark's Voicemail.... that's how I made the connection. His voice mail still says, "you've reached the voicemail of Mark Hoeng, of ADVANTEL TELEMARKETING.... Finally, I've figured out how I got scammed.

It's a shame, people like that should meet their Karma early.

Their scheme is to make the amount so low, that it's not worth the effort or cost of a court case. Mark and Susan and Christina... you're now messing with people's last savings.... that makes people desperate.... I'm so glad I now have your address !

Susan told me that Christina is now the Owner of the company, for those who are looking for information about this scam.

Please phone me ANY TIME, if you want to 'get together' and close the door on these criminals, it's about time.

Ajax, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alternative-Telemarketing-ADVANTEL/Providence-Rhode-Island-02903/Alternative-Telemarketing-ADVANTEL-TELEMARKETING-Rock-Solid-Telemarketing-Americas-419258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alternative Telemarketing - ADVANTEL