Complaint Review: Altig, AIL

• Updated: Fri, September 22, 2006

• Reported By:All over British Columbia
Altig, AIL
Altig.com Nationwide Canada

Altig, AIL Brainwashing ripoff Burnaby, Vancouver, Kamloops, Prince George, Surrey, Victoria Canada

*UPDATE - Rip-off Report Investigation: Altig International has joined the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and is committed to addressing and resolving all legitimate complaints. A Rip-off Report independent investigation has shown that Altig International hiring practices, follow a standard procedure, are 100% legitimate, honest and selective, typically resulting in less than 10% of interviewed candidates being chosen to join with the company as associates.

*Author of original report: Beware

I understand that there are a lot of people here that were able to escape the evil wrath of ALTIG or AIL. Whatever it's name is today.

I did work for them for a short few months. Unfortunately I didn't get out early enough like a lot of people.

After I got through with the interviewS I had to put almost a $1000 into the company to take their courses which I ended up taking through Independent studies with no teacher or anything.

but after all this I started realizing that the companies sole purpose is not to be bottom of the barrel Insurance but actually to brainwash us.

They tell you from the beginning that you are special and an "elite" group that made it through all the other people. This is where it all begins.

From this point on the are constantly telling you "just a little more, a little longer". REdiculous!

I estimated in the 4 months I was with the company I invested close to $4000-$5000 into this and received $500 in pay!!!!!!! That's all! Their sneaky way around this is your "Contract" It's complete Bullshit.

P.S on top of all this. the company is known for sexual Harrasment. Wich I did Personally get myself.

Women be CAREFUL. "MAnagers" take you on road trips for work and think they can get away with murder!

Angry
All over, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altig-AIL/nationwide/Altig-AIL-Brainwashing-ripoff-Burnaby-Vancouver-Kamloops-Prince-George-Surrey-Victor-210680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altig, AIL

Beware

AUTHOR: Jennifer Dryden - (Canada)

I know this is my own report that I am responding to bgut I just thought I would give everyone a little heads up. I was just glancing through the classifieds in the local newspaper and I see a company called "Penncorp" after reading the job advertisemenet for the Insurance company, I found it to be very similar to AIL.

Obviously they are not as bad, because they tell you that they are an Insurance Company at least but It sounds just like AIL/Altig in how they operate and how they try to brainwash you into think you are "special" and can make 100k a year or something.

So far it only looks like it is a Canadian Company, but you never know.

Be careful out there.