• Report: #194962

• Updated: Tue, June 06, 2006

• Reported By:new westminster British Columbia
Altig International
5945 Kathleen Ave. Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Altig International unethical business practice. Burnaby British Columbia Canada

*UPDATE - Rip-off Report Investigation: Altig International has joined the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and is committed to addressing and resolving all legitimate complaints. A Rip-off Report independent investigation has shown that the Altig International training, lead provisioning and sales systems, follow a standard procedure, are 100% legitimate and honest.

There are already alot of people filed a complaint about Altig International on this board, but I still feel I would like to add another one.

I was recently contacted by Altig International through email. Like many others, I fell for it and was really happy (though I originally wondered with my current education level and lack of related work experience, why did they contact me but I didn't care) and immediately responded to this email:

Hello,

My name is Marlena. I am the Hiring Manager for AIL and Altig International's Burnaby office. I am writing to you regarding your resume, which was forwarded to me and I have a few questions.

Please let me know the best number and time to reach you or call me at 604.439.2464 ext. 102. I look forward to hearing from you!

Marlena
AIL/Altig International

I went for the interview and already felt that something was up. As soon as I got home I did some digging around about the company and learned of its true nature. Heck, even the email I received from them was a generic one they sent to many others who posted here.

The funny thing is during the interview, they really tried to tell me that I need to be very ethical in my dealing with their potential customers and that they value ethic more than anything else. I guess preying on people's hope and dreams while they're in a weaken emotional state is considered 'ethical' to them.

I was called back for a second interview. I was thinking I should go anyway and just see how their game plays out and at the last day just laugh at them and walk out with my middle finger in the air as I exit the building then I decided I could spend that time trying to find a REAL job.

PLEASE, spread this around and help prevent others from being a victim.

Sho
New westminster, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altig-International/Burnaby-British-Columbia/Altig-International-unethical-business-practice-Burnaby-British-Columbia-CanadaUPDATE--194962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altig International