• Report: #197907

• Submitted: Sat, June 24, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 24, 2006

• Reported By:Monroe Washington
Altig International
15440 Bel-Red Rd Redmond, Washington U.S.A.

Altig International ripoff Redmond Washington

*UPDATE - Rip-off Report Investigation: Altig International has joined the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and a Rip-off Report independent investigation. Every company receives complaints, and with currently more than 600 associates and more than 50 offices throughout North America, the number of complaints Altig International has received is few. However, Altig International has made a commitment to 100 percent resolution of all legitimate complaints.

I worked at the company headquarters and was told many things that did not come to pass. There were many "head games" or obscure details and goals that were not quantifiable nor qualifiable.

There were rules that were set down for each manager, however some managers were given exception to the rules because they produced. Yet I was expected to hold all of them to the same standard. I was told I managed an area, but the former manager was able to email out like he was still in control of that area.

He emailed abusive messages to myself and co-workers but was never reprimanded. My promotion was never "officially" announced and there was extreme deception due to the fact I was a female. I was told OT was manditory, yet I was never paid for the hours that I put in.

For awhile I took comp time, but after awhile, they gave me a raise and made me salary. You were expected to give Altig your life. Then, they made "team" changes, and I wasn't actually at that meeting, but a team member said that they had to ask who was given my area. They set obscure ideals which weren't attainable.

They told me I wasn't the "team" manager, but would still manage the staff (mainly because I cleaned up the mess that the former manager had made, yet he was now the team leader even though he had Zero people skills).

So, when I could see that wouldn't work, how could people have 1 manager and 1 team leader with a team of 5 people? I got frustrated and told 2 people, not a manager of mine, that I wanted to quit. Then I told my 'mentor' that as soon as I found another job, I was out of there.

Next day, I called in sick and was conferenced call that they had accepted my resignation, although I haven't officially given them one.

Bottom line, they are notorious for making their staff work unpaid OT, which is illegal, for company loyalty and from an accounting person, their accounting is not legal either

Holly
Monroe, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2006 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altig-International/Redmond-Washington-98052/Altig-International-ripoff-Redmond-WashingtonUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investigation-Altig-197907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altig International