Complaint Review: Altin Sallaku - Jackpothost.com - FinderDirect.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2003

• Reported By:Elfers Florida
Altin Sallaku - Jackpothost.com - FinderDirect.com
630 Hemlock Ave Millbrae, California U.S.A.

Altin Sallaku - Jackpothost.com - FinderDirect.com dishonest web hosting company unprofessional, web hosting reseller Millbrae California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We did take care of the issue and our servers have had 100% uptime since

Bad web hosting company have had trouble with then from the beginning. They are a reseller for another company trying to look like a big web hosting company.

My web site has been down more then it has been up. Finally after a week of my sites not operating properly (they blamed it on my computer at home I guess the other computers at my friends homes must have been screwed up too)I was told to please not go on the server for two hours that was the last time I heard from them and 5 days latter was still down with no contact.

All this just after launching a promotion for one site and a sale for another site. It's nice to market and advertise a web site that cannot be found.

Andrew
Elfers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2003 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altin-Sallaku-Jackpothostcom-FinderDirectcom/Millbrae-California-94030/Altin-Sallaku-Jackpothostcom-FinderDirectcom-dishonest-web-hosting-company-unprofes-66514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altin Sallaku - Jackpothost.com - FinderDirect.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We did take care of the issue and our servers have had 100% uptime since

AUTHOR: Altin - (U.S.A.)

Regarding Andrew's complaint.
We did have a network issue and it was substantial. We apologize for that.

We did however try to contact all our customers after we got everything up and running and did offer refunds and free services. We are not resellers we manage our own servers and we never claimed to be a big company.

We did take care of the issue and our servers have had 100% uptime since. We understand your frustration and we apologize for the service interruption.

Regards,