Complaint Review: Altisource

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Paul — Tallahassee Florida
Altisource
Nationwide USA

Altisource Altisource Vendor Management Ocwen Contractors BEWARE - Altisource Vendor Scam Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide

I was contacted on ThumTack twice by this company, claiming that they were looking for licensed general contractors to do work for them in Florida. Seemed like a good idea, but it was not.

To begin, all of thier staff that handles the "vendors" are in India, and it is obvious. The first girl they had me working with seemed to do okay, but to begin, their email, phone and website did not work correctly. The requested TONS of document from me, including all of my licenses, my insurance, and even my bank account, mind you they have showed me ZERO JOBS.

Then I hear nothing back from the girl, suprise she quit, now there is a new girl. Same problems, email, web, phone, etc. She tells me I need to supply X Y and Z in said format, after back and forth for over a MONTH we believe we finally have everything.

Then they request a power point showing previous jobs, which we took the time to prepare, mind you again they have showed us nothing. Then, after three weeks of nothing, I find out that the second girl was sick and in the hospital, suprised she made it seeing as how the line in India to see a doctor is like 5 billion people.

Finally after nearly three months, she tells me that the power point is not good enough. The truth is that I could write a book on all of the BS they have put us through. I have also read other bad reviews about them not paying vendors and wire fraud.

IF YOU ARE A CONTRACTOR, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH ALTISOURCE, IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY. TRUST ME ITS TOTAL BS. THEY NEED PAINTERS AND CHUCK WITH A TRUCK, THEY DO NOT NEED LICENSED CONTRACTORS. THE WHOLE THING IS A FRAUD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altisource-/nationwide/Altisource-Altisource-Vendor-Management-Ocwen-Contractors-BEWARE-Altisource-Vendor-Scam-1143613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altisource