Complaint Review: Altisource

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: esandersiv — New Albany Ohio United States of America
2002 Summit Blvd Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Altisource Scammers, thieves, unprofessional Atlanta, Georgia

I was contacted by Altisource about a job opening and was told that it was a work from home position, but I would need to come out to St. Louis and interview. The HR manager, Alex Rathgeb, told me that I would be responsible for payment of my hotel and food, but that once receipts were submitted I would be reimbursed.
After interviewing, I scanned all my receipts in to Alex.  This was in December 2012.  It is now March 2013 and I have yet to be reimbursed.

I have called, emailed, and tried every way I know how to get some type of action taken. my lodging and food were a measly $140.  It would seem that a "financial" company would have no problems paying such a small amount.

This so called company is a scam.  Save yourself and do not do business with them in any way.  I have worked for some of the largest banks (Chase, Goldman) and have yet to see behavior such as this.

The money is now a matter of principle-if you say you are going to do something then do it.  I have all of the emails to prove that this was the agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altisource/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Altisource-Scammers-thieves-unprofessional-Atlanta-Georgia-1024606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altisource