Complaint Review: Altovis-Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Tue, April 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 20, 2004

• Reported By:North Branford Connecticut
Altovis-Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Altovis-Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals is misleading and dishonest. Rip-off! Cincinnati Ohio

I saw the commercial on TV and it advertised "FREE 28 day supply". I ordered on-line giving my credit card information requested for the shipping and handling fee.

Promptly 22 days later, I recieved two 28 day supplies of the product. I was puzzled as I had no recollection of signing up for any further deliveries.

I immediately went on line to cancel and there was no place on the site that I could find to do this. Back and forth through all the windows to no avail. I finally called customer service.

She cancelled further shipment and stated I had signed up for the auto delivery when I asked for the free sample. She also stated that although I would not receive any more altovis, I was obligated to pay for the shipment already sent!

Average wait time is greater than 6 minutes and I finally hung up after 10.

Susan
North Branford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2004 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altovis-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Altovis-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-is-misleading-and-dishonest-Rip-off-Cincinnati-O-88316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altovis-Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals