• Report: #102097

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Ballwin Missouri
Altovis, Lifekey, Berkeley, Warner,
www.altovis.com Cincannti, Ohio U.S.A.

Altovis, Lifekey, Berkeley, Warner, To Name A Few Altovis Ripoff Little did I know that their interpretation of free trial is actually $70.00 out of my pocket! Cincannti Ohio

This is a joke! I can't believe I fell for this ad stating "30-day Free Trial". Little did I know that their interpretation of free trial is actually $70.00 out of my pocket! It is very deceptive of them to do this or to even allow it! The disclaimer should be made more noticeable for people ordering something off the internet! It wasn't.

When I placed my 30-day free trial order, I had a 3-year old running around the house that I needed to contain, so I simply pressed the "Continue" button. The part where it states that you will be charged $70 if you do not call back to cancel is at the bottom of the page (it should be at top) and the title of it says "Berkeley Valued Added Program" If they are going to charge such an outrageous amount to your credit card, they should put something like that at the top of the order form before completing any information.

I also had to deal with very very bad customer service over there! I am very surprised how some people are allowed to work in customer service. Not only is the customer service poor, it took me 30 minutes to get someone! Pretty interesting that when I reached someone to place an order (to simply see if I can get a live person), it only took a matter of a few minutes. This should definitely be stopped!!!!

Kelly
Ballwin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Altovis-Lifekey-Berkeley-Warner/Cincannti-Ohio/Altovis-Lifekey-Berkeley-Warner-To-Name-A-Few-Altovis-Ripoff-Little-did-I-know-that-th-102097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Altovis, Lifekey, Berkeley, Warner,