Complaint Review: Aluminum Radiator Supply

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Gary — Albuquerque New Mexico
Aluminum Radiator Supply
2525 Geneva St B-6 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Aluminum Radiator Supply Edward Jones Edward Jones from Aluminum Radiator Supply RIPPED ME OFF FOR $1080 !!! Aurora, Colorado

*Author of original report: Last responce to you before court Mr. Jones

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: None

*Author of original report: Mr. Jones has an excuse for everthing !

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: None

I paid Edward Jones from Aluminum Radiator Supply $1080.00 for a master engine rebuild kit for a Pontiac 421 on 2/14/12. It is now 4/17/13 and I have not received a single part from him ! He lied and deceived me for over six months until he just stopped answering my phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aluminum-Radiator-Supply/Aurora-Colorado-80010/Aluminum-Radiator-Supply-Edward-Jones-Edward-Jones-from-Aluminum-Radiator-Supply-RIPPED-ME-1043998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aluminum Radiator Supply

Last responce to you before court Mr. Jones

AUTHOR: Gary - ()

You did not tell me that the pistons were on back order, you just kept telling me that you had not received them yet until after the 45 day paypal limit was up ! At that time you told me that they were on back order after I asked you to call your supplier. You then told me that you could get me cast pistons instead of forged pistons. There is a substantial price difference from cast to forged pistons, typically from $300-$400. I asked you if there would be a refund for the price difference and you said that there would not be any reduction in the price. I asked you for a refund for all money paid to you. You refused to refund my money. So I had no choice but to wait then did'nt I ? You say you offered to give me my parts if I dropped the court case. Again you fabricate your story depending on the circumstances ! You made no such offer to me !!! Also what I have stated in this report is backed up by witnessed and recorded phone calls of our conversations and printed documents from the BBB case ! So do not threaten me Mr. Jones ! I WILL NOT let this slide as long as you have my money ! Even if I do have to go to Colorado to resolve this ! All you would of had to do is give me my parts that I paid you for over 14 months ago !!! And FYI- I ordered my parts from another supplier including custom made forged pistons and I did get them in 22 days including the shipping time.

If anyone would like to discuss this matter with me personally about Mr. Jones and ARS please feel free to give me a call at 505-697-9270

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

None

AUTHOR: AR SUPPLY - ()

Your Pistons were on backorder. Backorders take time. In your three week time frame mentioned. I called you to inform you of the backorder. You adreed to it. Where is your mention of this???
In addition You did not address all things in my rebuttal. You are Ranting and I will not respond further on this forum.
Also Your accusations must contain facts known not assumed. Be careful of what you write here. I have let this slide so far. I suggest you not put another word to print for your own financial wellbeing. Thank you.
Again if any person wants to discuss this 303.719.7900

Mr. Jones has an excuse for everthing !

AUTHOR: Gary - ()

When I paid ARS for my parts Mr. Jones told me that I would have my parts within 3 weeks. He knew the year of my vehicle then. He kept stringing me along until the 45 day deadline ran out to file a claim through paypal which I payed him through.  After four months of listening to his excuses I started to get frustrated and asked him to contact his supplier for a delivery date. I contacted him a few days later and he told me that i would have my parts in a week. That week went by and I still did not receive my parts. I contacted him again and he got very rude with me and told me not to contact him again that he would contact me when he got my parts. Two weeks went by and I did not here from Mr. Jones. I tried to contact him several times with no avail. He did not answer my calls or reply to my messages.  At that time I felt that I had no recourse but to try to recover my money from him though other means. I filed a BBB complaint against him on 06-19-2012. Mr. Jones says he has an A rating with the BBB, its actually an A-, and I beleive there are people that have had issues with him that never filed complaints with the BBB. Through the BBB correspondence his story drastically changed. He said that my pistons were done and he had them and all my parts in hand and that he was not going to send them to me because I had sent an email to someone who had posted an add on Denvers Craigslist about Mr. Jones having done the same thing to him. I never received a response from that person. Even if I did talk to that person what does that have to do with my parts that i payed him for ? Mr. Jones said that he was going to sue that person for slander for $15,000.00. Now check that out ! He takes money from him and does not give him his parts, and that person posts an add on Craigslist stating what Mr. Jones did to him and Mr. Jones files a $15,000.00 lawsuit against him ! WOW !!! Who IS the ripoff Mr. Jones ?!  In a later correspondence on 07-02-2012 through the BBB Mr. Jones stated that he got my parts and there was a problem with one of my parts, he did not say what the problem was. (In the earlier correspondence he said he already had my parts and in the next he said he just got them. Hmm ?) Then he stated "Gary give me 30 days and either way I will have your parts or give you a refund" I have received neither and it is now 04-19-2013. over nine months later ! On 07-31-2012 I asked that the matter go to arbitration through the BBB. Mr. Jones rejected that request. The BBB closed the case because they said it could not be resolved. I have had to resort to filing a civil suit against him. He is still trying to weasel out of what he owes me by filing a motion to dismiss saying that I have to go to Colorado to sue him because I live in New Mexico, and that the transaction took place in Colorado and that he only does business in Colorado. I was not in Colorado when we talked on the phone and he took my money and made the transaction. He boasts about having over a thousand customers, some as far away as New Zealand. Hmm ? I was not aware that New Zealand is in Colorado Mr. Jones ?!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

None

AUTHOR: AR SUPPLY - ()

I have an A Rating at the BBB in Denver. Only 3 Complaints in 3 Years.
Have served over a thousand customers from as far away as New Zealand with Engine Kits
Mr Falzitto has a 50 year old car and engine. Parts for these cars are hard to obtain. Items for his kit are on backorder. Some backorders are satisfied in a short time frame, others not so. This complaint involves the latter. I understand his frustration. He was calling me so much to find out when the back-order woul be filled, but it had become excessive. So I explained to him that I would  take 1 call per week from him, or I would gladly call him for a status update. He deemed this "stopped taking his calls". I'm sorry that he is upset but this "rip-off" thing is way overboard. We are in litigation proceedings. He is suing for $10,000. Now who is trying to rip who off? I got notification that his parts became available but he won't drop this court action. So I am forced to wait for trial outcome. Hope this clears up this matter. Any one may call me at 303.719.7848 to discuss.