Complaint Review: Alumni Junction.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Marinedon — Orlando Florida United States of America
Alumni Junction.com

Alumni Junction.com Paid for full service via paypal- have never been granted full acess- contacted support no response - contacted paypal but I waited past their time limit. Internet

I was sent to this website to try and connect with old classmates. I decided to pay for the full upgrade since I was told it would be for life. I used paypal to pay for the service. I have the receipt that I paid. My membership has never been upgraded to full status ( I even checked today). I contacted both paypal and AlumniJunction.com via their support email. I did notice that my payment went to a Uk, email. Paypal responded back that I had waited too long to file a dispute ( it had been about 3 months). AlumniJunction has never responded, even after 2 additional emails. The money is not the issue, I do not want anyone else to get ripped off by them, the money might be a issue to someone else.  I just want a refund of the $34 I paid back in October 2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alumni-Junctioncom/internet/Alumni-Junctioncom-Paid-for-full-service-via-paypal-have-never-been-granted-full-acess--1024047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alumni Junction.com