Complaint Review: Alumniclass.com

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: jewel31316 — nashville Tennessee United States of America
Alumniclass.com

Alumniclass.com Do not pay, lets shut them down! Internet

My email request and answer from the agency directly:

My Request

I wanted to view pictures and yearbooks, upon clicking that tab, I was told that I had to subscribe to see pics and yearbooks.  Well I Just paid the $10 to view yearbooks only to get the dialog box that said that it is up to the members to share yearbooks and pictures, but there was not one!

Agency

Hello

As mentioned in the policy, this site only acts as a medium, and it is up to alumni to provide information on the site. The yearbook page clearly states: "PLEASE NOTE: We do not have access to the school's yearbooks, only the pictures that the alumni upload."  This is a one time, non-refundable fee you agreed to, (see Terms of Use).  If you would like your profile removed, you can do so in the "my profile" area of the site on the "account" tab page.  I hope you will continue to check back with the site for future updates.

Sylvia

My Response

The yearbook page says nothing of the sort before the $10 is paid, you conveniently let us know after the fact!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alumniclasscom/internet/Alumniclasscom-Do-not-pay-lets-shut-them-down-Internet-531124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alumniclass.com