Complaint Review: Alvin Brown Tax Attorneys

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Griffith Indiana
Alvin Brown Tax Attorneys
710 Main Street Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 703-425 1400
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Alvin Brown Tax Attorneys iNSTEAD OF AN oic, I GOT A GOOD KICK Fairfax Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This repoff report is false. This person was never a client

I hired A.Brown & associates on 2/5/09. IRS had placed a levy on ,y paycheck,because I was deliquent in filing my taxes. Brown said they would do an OIC which would lift the Levy. On or about 2/20/09, I contacted them to see where they were, she then told me she was having a problem. so I told her to see if I could make installments, she said since I had social security I had to get a statement from my dr. for medical hardship.

On March 4th I called her because I got aletterfrom IRS stating they were going to levy my bank account, she said not to worry she would get that blocked send her a copy, I faxed it to her on 3/16/09, she tole me she would get a copy of it anyway and she said I other income and I should have let her do OIC,she had it for 2and half weeks with no results. She contacted the National Tax Advocacy and told me she thought something was no right about my 2004 taxes,IRS filed my taxes because I had not filed there is a dispute because IRS CLAIMS i owe 445,0000 for gambling (I never won that much and the Casino sent copies of w2G showing that i earned 4,400 for 2004,but she is saying that it's not the gamblinh but something must be amiss with my taxes, I thought she was working for me not IRS, i signed a power of atty she also said I could use thee thusand balance of what is to paymonthly because it is not an expense, she e-mailed me today,telling me to send the coppies of the tax levy, three days later now I have 00.dollars in bank my social security check was levied today, can I cancel my pwoer of atty with her she is full of it, can I go to IRS EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS THE pOWER OF ATTY OR CAN ATTY HELP?

Nickey
Griffith, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alvin-Brown-Tax-Attorneys/nationwide/Alvin-Brown-Tax-Attorneys-iNSTEAD-OF-AN-oic-I-GOT-A-GOOD-KICK-Fairfax-Virginia-435676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alvin Brown Tax Attorneys

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I went to see if there was a complaint filed against Alvin Brown & Assocciates.
We are a tax law firm with a clean BBB record and I am a member of a Bar Association.

The person who filed the report filed a fictitous report. I assume it ties into the fact that if they filed a false report, they would get paid money to remove the false report.

I do not know Giffith. I have about 10 data clerks who will confirm that the reporty is a fales report intended to extort money to get paid for removing false reports.

Whoever did this is a rip-off artist.

We are a tax law firm reprsenting taxpayers thoughout the US on civil and criminal examinations, Offers in compromise, levy removal, lien removal and other IRS tax issues. We represent people nationally and US persons living in 42 countries.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company