Complaint Review: Always AT Auction

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Anonymous United States of America
Always AT Auction
1200 Lakeside Pkwy Ste 450, Flower Mound, TX 75028 Internet United States of America

Always AT Auction Coupon Cabin Auctions Complete and Absolute FRAUDULENT Company selling FAKE watches and FORGED Sports Memorabilia from their location in , Internet

I have purchsed several thousand dollars worth of FAKE Watches from both the Always AT Auction website as well as their other site Coupon cabin Auctions.  I also purchased many "autographed" sports memorabilia items.  These items were such a ridiculous case of forgeries that it is almost funny now, but not.  Most of the pictures I purchsed are so fuzzy and printed on paper of such a poor quality that no clebrity would have ever signed the item in the first place.  Second the otems arrive smelling of fresh ink, very odd for a signed Mickey Mantle, as he has been dead for 16 years now.  When I contacted them for a refund I was called by the owner who attempted to calm my problems with the forgeries and I even bid again and was sent even worse examples of forgeries than the initial items were.  I also bought several watches that are all FAKES and advertised as Swiss-made timepieces, are actually made in China just the boxes state on them.  I bought a watch listed as Rose Gold, not gold colored, well of course it is NOT gold--surprised I was not.  I filed a case against them with the Texas State Attorney General's Office as I take theft seriously.  This company is taking advantage of people liking to collect memorabilia of their favorite sporting stars.  I also noticed that the only people that are the supposed experts on their "COA's" are unknown or outright known as jokes in the field such as Dr. Nicholas Burczyk.  All items with his so-called signature were poor quality black and white copis of a COA with his useless expert signature on it.  Also used in the forgery are a Christopher Morales whose website I imagine is owned by the same Always AT Auction company; seems to not answer any contact?  Again, not very shocked at all with that response.  I have collected autographed memorabilia for over twenty years and even the new pictures lose the smell of Sharpie after a few months.  When I mentioned the smell of ink as my main comapint the subsequent photos I purchased no longer smelled as they had dried the ink especially for my order as I had complained about the smell--good one.  In my own collection I have noticed how colors of Sharpies have changed over the years. and also that no celebrity hardly ever exclusively uses one color.  ALL items on their site, save a very few, are signed in fresh Blue Sharpie. They are criminals and they will pay for ripping me off--b*stards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-AT-Auction/internet/Always-AT-Auction-Coupon-Cabin-Auctions-Complete-and-Absolute-FRAUDULENT-Company-selling-F-699870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always AT Auction