Complaint Review: Always Heling People LLC / FNT Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Hewitt New Jersey
Always Heling People LLC / FNT Inc.
Prosper, Texas U.S.A.

Always Heling People LLC / FNT Inc. A young, energetic woman came to our door selling magazines, saying she had entered a contest to see who could earn the most points and this person would win a trip to Europe. I ordered the magazines and mistakedly gave her a check with personal info. After reading about this scam, I just got home from the police station filing a report against this company. Prosper Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I might be this girl

Sharon
Hewitt, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-Heling-People-LLC-FNT-Inc/Prosper-Texas/Always-Heling-People-LLC-FNT-Inc-A-young-energetic-woman-came-to-our-door-selling-maga-302397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always Heling People LLC / FNT Inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I might be this girl

AUTHOR: Amanda D - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Amanda, and if I am the girl that did this to you, I am so sorry. I have left that company, and I so thankful for that because I realize what I was doing was wrong.

I'm 5'8 with brown hair...so if that sounds like me...please tell me!!! I am so sorry about what happened to you. I hope you and God can forgive me.

That company is just bad, and they hit that area because it was FRESH and alot of people don't go there that time of year!