Complaint Review: Always Helping People, LLC - Scott Biddle; F.N.T., Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:Dearborn Missouri
Always Helping People, LLC - Scott Biddle; F.N.T., Inc.
P.O. Box 897 Prosper, Texas U.S.A.

Always Helping People, LLC - Scott Biddle; F.N.T., Inc.; AHP, LLC Door-to-Door Magazine Sales to win prizes or trips. Ordered 1 magazine for $42, and never received anything in the past 9 months. Prosper Texas

*Author of original report: Always Helping People, LLC - Scott Biddle; F.N.T., Inc.; AHP, LLC Door-to-Door Magazine Sales

*Author of original report: FNT, Inc cashed my check at a Wells Fargo Bank in Dallas, TX - as of 6/16/08 it was an open and active account

Door-to-door salesman sold us (1) 2-yr subscription in Sept 2007, and we have never recieved it. We wrote a $42 check to "F.N.T., Inc", which was cashed almost immediately, and have never received the magazine. There is a PO Box on the receipt, but no other contact info. The receipt says: "Allow 120 to 160 days for delivery" and this was supposed to be a Christmas present for my husband. It's been 9 months, or 250+ days...

Anonymous
Dearborn, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-Helping-People-LLC-Scott-Biddle-FNT-Inc/Prosper-Texas-75078/Always-Helping-People-LLC-Scott-Biddle-FNT-Inc-AHP-LLC-Door-to-Door-Magazine-Sa-337842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always Helping People, LLC - Scott Biddle; F.N.T., Inc.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

If you have been ripped off, and you paid with a check, you should go to your bank and file a "fraud report" (if you explain that you paid for goods, and never received them, they'll know what to do...). Once you do that *it may cost a small amount, but it depends on the bank* then your bank will follow-up with the bank that cashed your check (in my case, Wells Fargo Bank in Dallas - AHP/FNT Acct #5712556827 open & active) and the account for AHP/FNT will be flagged...if this happens enough times, we may be able to shut them down this way. It will certainly follow the account holders if they attempt to open new accounts in the future.

Also, ask your bank for an image of the check, and then file a police report. The more documentation, the better...so have your receipt, check image, ripoff report info etc.

I also found a website for this "company": http://alwayshelpingpeoplellc.com/index.html

It offers some interesting info. I filed a complaint and haven't heard anything, but I did notice that the address they list has a zip code of 75098 instead of the 75078 on my receipt.

You can also file a report with the Better Business Bureau-Dallas. They did not have current contact info for AHP/FNT, but it doesn't hurt to try. I did send this updated info to the BBB just recently, so maybe that will get some results.

I haven't looked into small claims court yet, but it's a good idea. If I get any more info, I'll be sure to update. The more of these things that we all do, the more attention we will get.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau, but they no longer have current contact info, so were unable to do anything. I also went to my bank to get an image of the check that was cashed - it was cashed at a Wells Fargo Bank in Dallas, and the account # listed on the back of the check is: 5712556827 - an open and active account as of 6/16/08. Wells Fargo suggested I contact my local bank and file a fraud report since I never received what I paid for. Once I do that, the banks will handle the situation, and AHP's account will have a fraud alert on it... I suggest that everyone else who wrote a check do the same. It can take some time, but they might not be able to do this to others in the future. I will also file a report with the Dallas Police Dept.